Are you ready to Rock? The newly remodeled Blue Rock Bar & Grill offers an experience all its own with an expanded space, four unique dining areas and a fresh menu. Located in the Sanford Sports Complex, Blue Rock Bar & Grill is the hub for what’s happening in sports and entertainment. But it doesn’t stop there. Our destination restaurant houses weekly entertainment, daily features and special events as well as a fine dining decadence in a casual atmosphere.
Supports the kitchen staff through cleaning and janitorial tasks such as washing dishes, cleaning kitchen equipment, emptying trash receptacles, scrubbing floors, restocking items and other any other tasks that may be requested by the chef or managers.
- Ensure the availability of clean dishes, silverware, pots, pans and glassware needed for the daily operation.
- Keep kitchen equipment and appliances clean.
- Sweeping and mopping floors as needed and in the event of any items broken or spilled.
- Take out the trash and clean garbage cans as needed.
- Assist in unloading and storing deliveries
- Assist Chef or Kitchen staff to prep items if requested
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Minimal work experience
- Follow health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate the dishwasher and any kitchen tools and utensils
- Good time management
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Able to stand or walk for 8 hour shifts (as needed) and lift at least 20 pounds
For more information or to apply, please email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at 605-271-2500. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have about available positions. Please include your phone number in the email and we will contact you.
LOCATION: Sioux Falls, SD
JOB ID: BR3EV
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Rock has consistently operated under the principle of equal treatment for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, in regard to public assistance or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law: English Version or Spanish Version. EEO is the Law Supplement: English Version or Spanish Version.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with applying, please call 605-271-2500 and ask for Michael or Jennifer or send an email to email@example.com.