Are you ready to Rock? The newly remodeled Blue Rock Bar & Grill offers an experience all its own with an expanded space, four unique dining areas and a fresh menu. Located in the Sanford Sports Complex, Blue Rock Bar & Grill is the hub for what’s happening in sports and entertainment. But it doesn’t stop there. Our destination restaurant houses weekly entertainment, daily features and special events as well as a fine dining decadence in a casual atmosphere.
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty.
- Reports to work on time, well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans all kitchen line equipment, plus coolers and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on cooking line.
- Has all knowledge of cooking stations, menu items and prep procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest request within company standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Communicates with the Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty for longer ticket times or if out of stock on a product
- Continuous standing.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depth of 2 1/2 – 3 ft.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
- Lifting up to 20-40 pounds for food deliveries
For more information or to apply, please email Michael at email@example.com or give him a call at 605-271-2500. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have about available positions. Please include your phone number in the email and we will contact you.
LOCATION: Sioux Falls, SD
JOB ID: BR2EV
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Rock has consistently operated under the principle of equal treatment for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, in regard to public assistance or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law: English Version or Spanish Version. EEO is the Law Supplement: English Version or Spanish Version.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with applying, please call 605-271-2500 and ask for Michael or Jennifer or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.